Why Choose NW Comfy Cabins as your Vacation Rental Property Management Team?
First, we understand the importance of the "partnership" we must have with our owners as we represent one of their most valued assets, their vacation home. We are owners ourselves, and realize that in order for any one of our vacation rentals to be successful it is an absolute necessity that we are all on the same page working together towards the same common goals.
Our team is experienced and highly motivated working diligently on your behalf to ensure we provide some of the best customer service out there. We host a family of getaways that meet every budget and every need, and are very proud of our "return guest" clientele.
- Successful Vacation Rental Software, for both our team and owners, that operates in "real time."
- Advertising distribution in bulk without any additional costs to our owners, getting the home out to more prospective guests.
- Monthly sales & lodging tax payments made on your behalf to the Dept of Revenue.
- A professional and easy to use website that is mobile friendly and works in conjunction with our vacation rental software in "real time" for both our guests and owners. (This includes "real time" feeds to partner sites)
- A professional and friendly mobile app for our guests so everything they need for their trip is at their finger tips regarding both the vacation rental and the area.
- A lower commission rate of 30% off of all rental fees collected.
- Monthly Owner Statements that are professional and easy to access through our "Ownerweb" portal.
- 1099 issued at year end with detailed profit & loss for tax purposes.
- Direct and timely deposits of monthly income via Direct Deposit.
- Operates with one of the #1 vacation rental software programs and companies out there, Escapia, a subsidiary of "Homeaway."
- Privy to advertising of your vacation rental on hundreds of "Network Partner" sites with no costs to our owners. This makes the visibility of your vacation rental reach its maximum potential.
- Someone checking on your home at all times.
- When general maintenance or repairs are required on the property they are attended to by qualified vendors/contractors that are licensed and bonded by the State of Washington.
- Short term rental contracts are professionally prepared for guests to sign prior to occupancy begins outlining specific terms and expectations of the guests during their stay
- Private and easy to use online "Ownerweb" portal for our owners to reserve their "owner dates" and have access to service orders, monthly owner statements, upcoming reservations, and much more.
- Communications between local subcontractors: housekeeping, yard maintenance, general maintenance, etc...
- Members of the Leavenworth Chamber of Commerce, VRMAWA (Vacation Rentals Managers of Washington), Washington Lodging Association and more.
When considering putting your vacation home in the rental pool, you must ask yourself the following questions:
1) What are your needs and expectations for putting your home in the rental pool?
2) What type of annual gross income are you looking to collect?
3) What percentage of the year will you want to use the home for personal use, versus nightly rentals?
4) Does your home meet the top frequent demands of vacation travelers? This includes year round accessibility, a Hot Tub, Wi-Fi, Cable/Sat TV and flexibility accepting pets (latter is optional at owner discretion).
If you are interested in learning more about NW Comfy Cabins and what we can do for you as a "Property Manager," simply call Office: (509) 763-0180 or call/text Manager Cell: (206) 588-9385 or 425-218-8592, or send us an email at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.